Of course, what I meant was, if you hate life, then the alternative would be death. Right? And alas, that isn't anymore appealing, now is it?
Is it? O_O
So a few days ago, someone on Twitter by the name of AJ Peterlin posted the very same exact quote that I posted on Twitter also. Not only that, AJ failed to acknowledge that I said it. Did AJ get away with stealing my quote? Nope. Thanks to Nate Starcher, who quickly caught it and tweeted me about it. Check it out.
I mean, seriously, I don't mind anyone using my quotes, but could you at least give me my props for it when you do? Is that too much to ask?
Maybe AJ was just trying to be cool?
I'm Carroll Bryant .... and this is The Looking Glass.
Things We Learned Today:
* AJ Peterlin posted Carroll's quote and failed to give him credit for it
* Maybe AJ was just trying to be cool?
* Nate Starcher is cool
* Carroll has a lot of quotes
* Carroll posted a new article on The Looking Glass!
* Carroll doesn't mind if you use his quotes, just give him props when you do
* Carroll still eats pizza for breakfast
* The above statement can be found on my Facebook page LOL
* "Phoenix" is cool. So is their song, "Just Trying To Be Cool"